Think too much @ naive ?!
Lolx... I wish some1 could understand my feeling right now ~
Argh...
-what are u gonna to do next?
I do know !
-do u have any hope or dream for ur future ?
alright ,yes .But my dream and hope started to turn me lost ~
-when u gonna to turn ur dream come true ?
Lolx..ASAP ...
-what u gonna to study ?what subject ?
dun ask me this kind of rubbish question k !
-do u think this is suitable for u ? If it is not suitable then it may waste ur time !
lolx... ladies and gentlemen ,how I knew that whether is it will waste my time once i haven try !
LOLX....
I felt like gonna to be mad !!!
PLEASE stop asking me this kind of question ! Man ,this is all not of yours business ,what u busy body for ?! I also wish that I could have an answer for that !
But
I really scare ~ REGRET!
am I think too much ?
am I too naive ?
WTH!!!
am I too naive to think that after 4 year I am still qualified to be in that position which I am wishing for ?
am I think too much? If I really qualified is it a cert very important for that ?
should I go have a try 1st ?
look ! u know why I am scare to try ? Because I scare they will tear off all my confident ... I scare I can't stand up anymore ! am I so “weak" that I cant afford any ”attack" from others ? maybe that is a chance for me to grow up ?
I do know what I actually need and what I actually what is it can be have it together ? or I am too naive of thinking that way ?
In reality ,
what we want and what we need really can't be combine together ?
If I really have to choose I ,which 1 I have to choose in order to make a wise choice ?
right or wrong is it really importance ? who is the most suitable person to decide this ? you ,they or them? myself ?
GOD! or some1 else !!! can any1 tell me ?
OMG ! I think this is not an easy question to answer ~
God bless me PLS...
Argh...
-what are u gonna to do next?
I do know !
-do u have any hope or dream for ur future ?
alright ,yes .But my dream and hope started to turn me lost ~
-when u gonna to turn ur dream come true ?
Lolx..ASAP ...
-what u gonna to study ?what subject ?
dun ask me this kind of rubbish question k !
-do u think this is suitable for u ? If it is not suitable then it may waste ur time !
lolx... ladies and gentlemen ,how I knew that whether is it will waste my time once i haven try !
LOLX....
I felt like gonna to be mad !!!
PLEASE stop asking me this kind of question ! Man ,this is all not of yours business ,what u busy body for ?! I also wish that I could have an answer for that !
But
I really scare ~ REGRET!
am I think too much ?
am I too naive ?
WTH!!!
am I too naive to think that after 4 year I am still qualified to be in that position which I am wishing for ?
am I think too much? If I really qualified is it a cert very important for that ?
should I go have a try 1st ?
look ! u know why I am scare to try ? Because I scare they will tear off all my confident ... I scare I can't stand up anymore ! am I so “weak" that I cant afford any ”attack" from others ? maybe that is a chance for me to grow up ?
I do know what I actually need and what I actually what is it can be have it together ? or I am too naive of thinking that way ?
In reality ,
what we want and what we need really can't be combine together ?
If I really have to choose I ,which 1 I have to choose in order to make a wise choice ?
right or wrong is it really importance ? who is the most suitable person to decide this ? you ,they or them? myself ?
GOD! or some1 else !!! can any1 tell me ?
OMG ! I think this is not an easy question to answer ~
God bless me PLS...
Comments
Post a Comment