Today is 2nd July 2012, I break my own record! Fuyooh, from my last blog , I didn't log in to my lovely blogger for 1 month !!!! Is that great ? Maybe .. hahaha because last month , I start working as a general clerk at Sunshine Hampers so abit of busy + tired lolx.. ==... I reallycraving for holiday but nope holiday in july !!! haiz... because of limited time ,I will not share all those detail here..kekeke as u know I am always busy to run my new & fresh life ! Firstly, I worked 1 month in Sunshine !!! yeah!!! yipee.... hahaha is time to... ... ... haha u know ?those who work every month also waiting for 1 certain awesome date !!! keke... And, Thank God ! I got the chance to interview for Tiger Airways! awesome ! hahaha of course ,I will not let this chance go, since I waiting it long time ago. But I will face the reality that ,I am not sooo qualified ..erm ... maybe because of my weight pro... but I will try my best to improve myself. Like what Kerli said,you should ...
write poem orh??
ReplyDelete