car exam...

Today, I woke up damn early around 6.35am in the morning to prepare myself for later exam... Actually I din seen to be worry so much coz I already "Bao"...

When we reach thr ... I wait around 3 hrs under a hot sun... lol...den my turn.... so "easily " I pass ~

Then, we waiting at the opposite side there ,waiting for JPJ on the road test....I wait ,I wait and I wait.... Finally I waited untill my number being calld... NO.65...I din even nervous at all coz waiting for a such long time...no feeling ady... but then I go into the car, I started affair!The official look so damn serious n unfriendly... He even din give me a smile when I greet him.... Lolx..Fine....

I drove the car out to the road just like usual...then something bad started happened on me ! He start yewling and scolding me..." why u din change grear ?'' , "why u drive so slow ?" and " open the left signal also dunno arh ?" n bla bla bla..... @#$%^&*.... then at the second round about I din stop n then its almost crush with the lorry if the official does not press the brake... then, he scolded me!!! N call me out of the car, he fetch me back coz of my unsafety driving skill.... When he scolded this n that ,I keep saying sorry , sorry n sorry ..Like i begging some1 ! but its useless...At that moment I almost wanna to cry...Lolx...but i DIN !!!

Then  I told myself ..is ok, I can retake again with Caleb them... when we reache Perfect ,be4 I leave the car ,that guy wrote lot of thing on my paper....LOlx....fine....then i pass my paper to the office .... ... ... That supervisor "Wade " told me that I can retake my on the road exam w/o any extra payment & my "bao" money he will bring forward for my next exam.... Oh ,Thank God~ I tot I need to pay lots of money again....

Haiz....That official said me drive very slow but then I already drive 30 le leh..n yet the sign board said cant over 35km/h , U still say me slow arh !!!!! stupid !!! i just follow the rules Lolx.... I know I din stop at the junction is very dangerous but U also not seen to obey the rules lol.... which undang say U can drive 60km/h in housing area ! this is Y I feel so  unfair lolx... n i think he even racist lol..... I knew I did wrong at that moment BUT u also didn't seen to be right all the time lolx....

Haiz....I really dun wan to go back thr again n wasting my whole day time just for waiting !!! but no choice,I have too...so see u all....on 22th may ..... that time I sure can pass to prove u that i can!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy + tired = ?

Think too much @ naive ?!

人生中的第一次的第一天