OPS !!! Missed ALot of thingy ... so SPEAK OUT NOW~

   


        


OPS !!!  Hehe ,because of my own laziness ... I planed to SPEAK OUT all those thingy in 1 Post ! XD

         Alright ! I got in TIGER AIRWAYS !!! Unbelievable !!! Haha , I not slim but not fat lar... haha XD ... Nothing is perfect ~ But human always hope we are those who nearly perfect ~ haha for sure I am excited abt that ... I am leaving M'sia on next Wednesday !       For sure ,I am excited for my new start BUT after u got something u sure will lost something ... But this time what I gonna to miss and lost is MEMORIES & LOVE & CARE ... I knew clearly that this is what I want !  

For those my beloved friends and family :

I promise I won't let u all disappear frm my memories ! U all will be always and 4ver carve in my heart !!! 

I WILL BE BACK !!! WAIT FOR ME !!! XD

    Haha ,a great big news to u guys ! Because of  I leaving M'sia soon and In order to let u guys know more abt my life ( even I am not  update my blog daily or weekly or monthly ) , I will open my blog to all the viewer ... haha 
I will try my best to "force" myself to update my status ...









new life is beginning !!! 


NEW BEGINNING , NEW LIFE !!!



continue soon ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy + tired = ?

Think too much @ naive ?!

人生中的第一次的第一天