Singapore Life - Part 1
Its was been a long time I din't appear in my blog since I came over here - SINGAPORE
I have started a new life journey over here ...
things is keep changing around me ...
In this 2 month time , I went thru many things ,many 1st time in my life which i do not think its will be happened !
Okay ,let's start from the beginning...
1st time : I stay in hostel.
Its was he 1st time in my life I stayig in Hostel n with some1 I just met & just knew for 2~3 weeks..
Here I started my new life ...
Things seen to be great at the begining ...
Then , I met many new friends which from different background ,different culture ...
and I have my CLOSE frenz...
They called Theresa ,Reiko ,Lesley and Win .
Theresa : lovely ,hard working girl whose always help me to pack my things when the time we staying 2gether in hostel ... she let me felt tat my parent is around me ... she always take care abt me ..
we smile ,laugh or even cry 2gether ...hahaha another point that we both same is we both like to eat !!! XD
Reiko : Hiaz.. wat a cute and kawaii girl ?! after she perm her hair ,look more like japanese girl ...haha n i standing beside her wll make me feel that I AM SUPER OLD !!! XD even from outlook or mindset ,we both seen like different ... she is a purely 18 yrs old girls... BUT me ?! look & feel like 24 ?! or even 34!!! when my fren knew that I am 18 yrs old like her ,they all gt shoik !!!
Lesley : I met her when interview ... hahaha i rmbr her bcz she borrow makeup frm me ...hahaha ...
n we are roomate now ..kakaka she was mature n funny person... I felt glad that i am staying with her ..if not ,i sure will gain weight lolx..(*if i stay with theresa..XD)
Win : wow , he ...hahahaha sister la...XD but thx to him also ...
We also went out togeher ad visit around Singapore famous & beautiful place...haha .Eg: Marina bay ,super crazy beatiful show ; Bugis,which a place always made my purse dry up ! ; Clarke Quay ,where gt lotsa pub n club ( we used to count down at thr >.< ) , Tampanise ,where we always had our dinner & etc...
then, our training start....
I knew lotsa fren ,sinaporen or even taiwanese....
my singaporen fren , CADEN .hahaha a crazy n funny guy ...always do n act silly thingy bside us n made us crazy as well... erm he very gentlemen,can be known as over gentlemen la...hahaha
my taiwanese fren , SANDRA . hahahha she always bring food to us when she back to TW . haha
we having lotsa fun when training period.... !!! X)
BUT ,
our challege came !!! ASSEMENT !!!
STRESSED X 100 !!! even when i spm that time i also never don't stressed like this !!!
Everyday after class,we having study group 2gether ... hahaha our teacher ,caden . we will share our knowledge and clear our doubt 2gether ...
ASSEMENT DAY !
I was been stressed up ,when i knew I am failed 4 the 1st attempt ! my instructor was great ... He knew that , he purposely tell some joke to make me felt more relax.... Thx very much !!!!
but ,I also cant control myself . I cried in front of so many ppl ... I think that this will happened in my life !!! BUT I DID !!! hahaha after i cried , huhu.... only 1 world can decribe : relax !!!!
after that , FIRST AID TRAINING ~
hahaha .....
I learnt compression n mouth ventilation ...is fun !!! haha
then...
our graduation day come in ...
Even 19 of us just met 4 6 weeks time ... but in the mean time , we hang out 2gether ,we practive 2gether,we went JOHOR 2gether...
The time comes....
after we all turn into flight mode... meeting each others is like a mission impossible ... but we still chat using whatsap ! (* whatsapp )
I have started a new life journey over here ...
things is keep changing around me ...
In this 2 month time , I went thru many things ,many 1st time in my life which i do not think its will be happened !
Okay ,let's start from the beginning...
1st time : I stay in hostel.
Its was he 1st time in my life I stayig in Hostel n with some1 I just met & just knew for 2~3 weeks..
Here I started my new life ...
Things seen to be great at the begining ...
Then , I met many new friends which from different background ,different culture ...
and I have my CLOSE frenz...
They called Theresa ,Reiko ,Lesley and Win .
Theresa : lovely ,hard working girl whose always help me to pack my things when the time we staying 2gether in hostel ... she let me felt tat my parent is around me ... she always take care abt me ..
we smile ,laugh or even cry 2gether ...hahaha another point that we both same is we both like to eat !!! XD
Reiko : Hiaz.. wat a cute and kawaii girl ?! after she perm her hair ,look more like japanese girl ...haha n i standing beside her wll make me feel that I AM SUPER OLD !!! XD even from outlook or mindset ,we both seen like different ... she is a purely 18 yrs old girls... BUT me ?! look & feel like 24 ?! or even 34!!! when my fren knew that I am 18 yrs old like her ,they all gt shoik !!!
Lesley : I met her when interview ... hahaha i rmbr her bcz she borrow makeup frm me ...hahaha ...
n we are roomate now ..kakaka she was mature n funny person... I felt glad that i am staying with her ..if not ,i sure will gain weight lolx..(*if i stay with theresa..XD)
Win : wow , he ...hahahaha sister la...XD but thx to him also ...
We also went out togeher ad visit around Singapore famous & beautiful place...haha .Eg: Marina bay ,super crazy beatiful show ; Bugis,which a place always made my purse dry up ! ; Clarke Quay ,where gt lotsa pub n club ( we used to count down at thr >.< ) , Tampanise ,where we always had our dinner & etc...
then, our training start....
I knew lotsa fren ,sinaporen or even taiwanese....
my singaporen fren , CADEN .hahaha a crazy n funny guy ...always do n act silly thingy bside us n made us crazy as well... erm he very gentlemen,can be known as over gentlemen la...hahaha
my taiwanese fren , SANDRA . hahahha she always bring food to us when she back to TW . haha
we having lotsa fun when training period.... !!! X)
BUT ,
our challege came !!! ASSEMENT !!!
STRESSED X 100 !!! even when i spm that time i also never don't stressed like this !!!
Everyday after class,we having study group 2gether ... hahaha our teacher ,caden . we will share our knowledge and clear our doubt 2gether ...
ASSEMENT DAY !
I was been stressed up ,when i knew I am failed 4 the 1st attempt ! my instructor was great ... He knew that , he purposely tell some joke to make me felt more relax.... Thx very much !!!!
but ,I also cant control myself . I cried in front of so many ppl ... I think that this will happened in my life !!! BUT I DID !!! hahaha after i cried , huhu.... only 1 world can decribe : relax !!!!
after that , FIRST AID TRAINING ~
hahaha .....
I learnt compression n mouth ventilation ...is fun !!! haha
then...
our graduation day come in ...
Even 19 of us just met 4 6 weeks time ... but in the mean time , we hang out 2gether ,we practive 2gether,we went JOHOR 2gether...
The time comes....
after we all turn into flight mode... meeting each others is like a mission impossible ... but we still chat using whatsap ! (* whatsapp )
So this conclude our 6 weeks intensive training ....
I turned my dream come true !!!
I am a stewardess now !!! huray !!!
Comments
Post a Comment