SINGAPORE LIFE - PART 2



 


after GRADUTE ,we had our training flight...

I was so lucky I met very nice crew ...
Thx !!!

and

I am flying now... even I am still a junior but I will learnt n improve !!

WAIT !!! and see my improvement !!!

*** Girls, I miss U all !!!
 after I came over here , I realised how amazing is when ur frens and family is just right beside u ...

but 

I knew I am not ALONE !!!

keep in touch oo.... hahaha .... if i have spare time I sure will goback Msia and hang ut with u guys...

*but its a great experience 4 me to be more indepedant here ...  love u guys .... 
*I aways make myself clear abt even time pass and things around me changed , the 1 things will not ever changed is urs position in my  heart & soul !!!
our x'mas eve at Clarke Quay ...
she is REIKO ...
 Win,REiko ,Theresa, me & Lesley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy + tired = ?

Think too much @ naive ?!

人生中的第一次的第一天