Hw worst I still can be ?!
Previously , i was proud of myself because of my humble attitude ,and my hard working ,even I been deny be4 ...
But ,things change since yesterday ...
I do not why suddenly became the most senior crew onboard, and yet I cant even show a good example ... I was damn stress and tired ... and the worst is I felt super crazy disappointed abt my job presentation . I felt I am so damn worst ,hw worst I still can be ?! They all told me things happen for a reason then , the reason behind this incident is trying to telling me I am too relax about myself ? or am I put myself too high ?
I couldn't accept it ,I am so damn worst !!! since yesterday till now ,I cant even to force myself to smile ... smile toward a stranger and they smile back is a great motivation for me bcz its let me felt that this worth is warmth ... but today , a simply smile bcm so difficult for me ...
I think I should improve myself ,work more harder n harder n harder ... I hope that the is the one bside me and give me a hug but thr is no 1... I have to be strong , I must be strong ...
Is every1 going thru this stage ? I felt sad but just very disappointed abt myself ...
things will be fine ...after awhile its will be fine n great again ...
I am waiting the time to come ....
But ,things change since yesterday ...
I do not why suddenly became the most senior crew onboard, and yet I cant even show a good example ... I was damn stress and tired ... and the worst is I felt super crazy disappointed abt my job presentation . I felt I am so damn worst ,hw worst I still can be ?! They all told me things happen for a reason then , the reason behind this incident is trying to telling me I am too relax about myself ? or am I put myself too high ?
I couldn't accept it ,I am so damn worst !!! since yesterday till now ,I cant even to force myself to smile ... smile toward a stranger and they smile back is a great motivation for me bcz its let me felt that this worth is warmth ... but today , a simply smile bcm so difficult for me ...
I think I should improve myself ,work more harder n harder n harder ... I hope that the is the one bside me and give me a hug but thr is no 1... I have to be strong , I must be strong ...
Is every1 going thru this stage ? I felt sad but just very disappointed abt myself ...
things will be fine ...after awhile its will be fine n great again ...
I am waiting the time to come ....
Comments
Post a Comment