what a "memorable day !

I did afternoon HKG flight yesterday , i was like moody but my FO motivated me by giving out the small souvenir which he specially made ,its a key chain . Thank you very much !

Things happened all together ! Flight delay ~ due to some "reason ! Haiz ,its hard for me to explain the whole incident here ~~ so , i just simply write thru ....  act its isn't surprise me at the 1st place because i was though that its normal case... But .... nope ...

Finally we burn up almost 1 hr to settle that case , we though that think went smoothly after that ,but I'm wrong ,totally wrong ,extremely wrong !!!

Before landing , I was doing a cabin safety check (fasten seat belt , seat upright ,tray table stow ..) Then i came across a woman who holding on her child (*not infant is a CHILD ),so the child seat belt must be securely fastened to ensure his safety . All we done is for SAFETY !!!
The mum (the woman ) was so agitated towards me ,and she throw her child on the empty seat beside her .( the child seat ) ... I was like ,what wrong with u ?! then , I told her firmly ," sorry mum, for safety reason , the child have to fasten his seat belt !"  Then, my colleague came out and assist me ,so I just carry on my check ~ Suddenly the mum Scream out loud at the cabin !!! then i ,quickly go over my colleague there n have a look .... the woman got very emotionally ,and agitated n scream to us !!! and the woman parents were scold us ( why u all like this , he is just a child ! ) ,and the woman father was push us ! LOLX!!!  Then , my cic was come out n calm the mum (the woman ) down ,she started crying ,"he don't want to fasten ! he (the child ) don't want ! .

Allright fine !!! Finally we landed ,all pax (passengers  ) disembarked just leave them .
They purposely came to the galley and told us ," thank for doing this to me , I hope one of the day u will understand what am a mother feeling !'' *** (at the 1st place ,i tot she was thanks us to ensure their safety BUT she was so sarcastic that saying us FORCE her scream and do all the crazy things inside the cabin in front of so many pax !)

I was like LOLX !!!! what the hell r u thinking about ?! is u urself cant control ur own emotional ,we call u fasten the seat belt is just 4 ur safety , does u cant even think abt that ? u think  what,call u fasten seat belt just 4 fun ? @#$&~~!@#$... !!!!

Haiz!!!! speechless ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy + tired = ?

Think too much @ naive ?!

人生中的第一次的第一天