My 8 days amazing annual leave in Malaysia
Time passed so fast , I had back from my 8 days annual leaves yesterday .
Actually , I felt so touch and miss my home . I wish I could be a part of them ,join them in every single activities they did, but because of some reason ,maybe MONEY ,I have left !
Maybe , its hard for me to type every single things here cause i do not want to dig out the feeling which I bury deep inside my heart . Maybe Pictures will tell ...
Actually , I felt so touch and miss my home . I wish I could be a part of them ,join them in every single activities they did, but because of some reason ,maybe MONEY ,I have left !
Maybe , its hard for me to type every single things here cause i do not want to dig out the feeling which I bury deep inside my heart . Maybe Pictures will tell ...
![]() |
| 芋头饭by my lovely奶奶 |
![]() |
| 许留山与我亲爱的姐妹-Jinsin |
![]() |
| 我离开前,我奶奶为我煮的晚餐,虽然只是非常普通的一餐饭,可是却充满满满的爱~ |
我登机前,到免税店乱走。。。
![]() |
| 芭比娃娃,小时候很期望拥有的玩具 |
![]() |
| 还记得这娃娃吗? 这间店真的让我仿佛回到从前的feel ... |
![]() |
| 小时候,总希望能为自己的芭比娃娃买多几件新衣裳,但别人总觉得够了,太多了,没需要。但,现在自己有能力了,却发现芭比娃娃已经不适合我们了。 |
![]() | ||||||||
| 最近,真的做了18年来最大的突破。我的样子看起来好憔悴哦! 无袖衣+短裤 =清爽!@ 突破!现在的自己和以前的自己真的很不一样了。这是岁月的痕迹吗? |
*还有许多照片我就不po 啦! 赫赫,懒惰是原因之一啦!







Comments
Post a Comment