Say Hi again to my lovely world here - Peace
Hey my dear darling frens.. I was wondering are u girls still able to read my blog ???
Hahaha... If yes ,welcome to my world again ... Once again thank you very much for the passion that u willing to waste your precious time to read my boring grandmother story ... XD
Erm, it has been a long time i didn't update my blog since the last post....
hahaha the reason seen to be BUSY but actually is I too lazy to type ...
hahaha ..
some of my fren told me that my life seen to be amazing after I join aviation industry ...
hmm... cant be deny that ,YES .It a big changes in my life ...
1 month only work for half mth ..XD ( no la is depend on the roster - time table for cabin crew )...
and as a crew we can enjoy the benefit travel around Asia country ( coz my company route only available till Asia country )
but the biggest advantage being a crew is u no need to work with the same person everyday . No matter u like or u dislike the crew (the colleague who work with u ) , after the flight everything is PAST ! By gone will be by gone ... hahaha this is the best thing for me la ...XD
hmm.... oh ya ... others always think that cabin crew is a FUN jobs ... can't be deny that it's but sometime I get bullshit ,others dunno nia... hahaha what i can do ?! just swallow all those bullshit into ur stomach and forget abt it ....
erm... these few days tend to get emo when I walked alone on the street ... especially when I saw those with family or couple ... i know , single is good but sometime u get bullshit u will also hope to have to shoulder to cry ,a big warm hug, a support ...
Haiz... is it so hard ?! Nope ,definitely ~ I always tell myself that I firmly believe that i could make it ...
U TOO !!!
Hahaha... If yes ,welcome to my world again ... Once again thank you very much for the passion that u willing to waste your precious time to read my boring grandmother story ... XD
Erm, it has been a long time i didn't update my blog since the last post....
hahaha the reason seen to be BUSY but actually is I too lazy to type ...
hahaha ..
some of my fren told me that my life seen to be amazing after I join aviation industry ...
hmm... cant be deny that ,YES .It a big changes in my life ...
1 month only work for half mth ..XD ( no la is depend on the roster - time table for cabin crew )...
and as a crew we can enjoy the benefit travel around Asia country ( coz my company route only available till Asia country )
but the biggest advantage being a crew is u no need to work with the same person everyday . No matter u like or u dislike the crew (the colleague who work with u ) , after the flight everything is PAST ! By gone will be by gone ... hahaha this is the best thing for me la ...XD
hmm.... oh ya ... others always think that cabin crew is a FUN jobs ... can't be deny that it's but sometime I get bullshit ,others dunno nia... hahaha what i can do ?! just swallow all those bullshit into ur stomach and forget abt it ....
erm... these few days tend to get emo when I walked alone on the street ... especially when I saw those with family or couple ... i know , single is good but sometime u get bullshit u will also hope to have to shoulder to cry ,a big warm hug, a support ...
Haiz... is it so hard ?! Nope ,definitely ~ I always tell myself that I firmly believe that i could make it ...
U TOO !!!
Comments
Post a Comment